Museum & Gift Shop Hours:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
10 AM to 3 PM
(and by appointment)
MEMBERSHIP AND GIFTS: HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE UMA
- Become a Member of the Ukrainian Museum-Archives by purchasing a membership online. If you would prefer sending in your membership information, call the museum at 216.781.4329 with your membership information and pay with your credit card.
- Make a One-Time Donation
- Donate to Specific Funds
- Curatorial/Operating Fund
- Capital Support
- Workplace Matching Donation Programs – If you are giving to the UMA, please ask if your company has a matching donation program and enclose your company’s matching gift form when you make your contribution.
- Endowment Giving and Bequests – the UMA gratefully accepts planned gifts made through any of the following means:
- Memorial Funds
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Real and Personal Property
- Retirement Plans
- Certificates of Deposit
- Insurance and Commercial Annuities
Please contact the UMA to discuss your options to support the Museum in further detail at 216.781.4329 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!